- Digital Mars: The Official D Specification
general phpBB forum, DWT (SWT port), DSC, and Tutorial.
- D Lab:
discuss D projects, such as dig or Windy
- Anderson's D page:
GLee and dig
- Lars Ivar Igesund: Dependency Checker
- Ben Hinkle's Home Page:
- GCC front-end for D adapted from OpenD and DMD and G++ source (v0.21)
- GNU Multi-precision library interface for D (GMP) and Emacs mode.
- A7Xpg: Windows Game (requires OpenGL)
- English Index to Japanese Pages
- Ant's Projects
- dAntE: D application development framework
(old Geocities site)
- DUI: D graphical user interface based on GTK+ graphical toolkit.
- leds: linux DUI toolkit D language editor
- dpq: D interface for libqp
- SynSoft: Libraries for D
- recls: platform-independent recursive search library.
- Andy's D Page:
- D Plugin for Eclipse, dfbth (GUI library)
- Apropos (templates, String formating, Console stream)
- D syntax highlighting for SciTE, libPNG, xmld, Cg bindings, and ishael (3D engine)
- Vathix's dprogramming.com:
Tutorial, SQLite binding, Fileprompt, DFL, Trayicon, Dwindows, Internet, Wildcard, Base64
- The Code Moon by Patrick Down: D Closures, Glud (GUI library)
- DDevil's D programming:
programming language shootout benchmarks
- D Language Laboratory
- Stephan Wienczny's page: Linked-list template
- Mike Wynn
- Link button for D
- Minddrome Networks - Daniel Yokomiso
- The D Journal: premiering sometime in 2004?
- dig: a GUI library for D
- dli: Burton Radon's Linux port of D
- sqlite: Binding for SQLite for D
- BrightD Project on SourceForge (moved to OpenD.org)
- Pavel Minayev's DedicateD: (not updated recently)
- Zeus for Windows Programmers Editor: supports D
- D Service API Vision Document
- Embedding Lua in D by Luna Kid
- DML: Idea for XML form of D
Same program in multiple languages
D Syntax Files for Editors
D Pages in Japanese
I don't know Japanese, so some of my descriptions may be inaccurate.
These can be helpful if you don't know English, Japanese, Spanish, German, etc.
[ Return to my D page ]
[ Return to my home page ]
Comments? Send me e-mail: